Royal Greens is a blend of the richest, most nutrient-dense vegetables and fruits in the world, loaded with essential vitamins to help you feel your best. We also added a high-potency Ashwagandha root powder to our formulation for an energy and vitality boost.
✔️Organic Fruits and Vegetables (Dissolves easily)
✔️ 36 Premium Ingredients
✔️Potent Prebiotics and Probiotics (Better digestion and absorption of nutrients)
As a bonus, you'll optimize your gut health with our carefully hand-picked digestive enzymes blend, DigeZyme™ which is a unique, proprietary blend of 5 specific enzymes, viz. α-amylase (starch hydrolyzing enzyme), protease (protein hydrolyzing enzyme), lipase (Fat hydrolyzing enzyme), cellulase (cellulose hydrolyzing enzyme), and lactase (lactose hydrolyzing enzyme) plus Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum, and Fructooligosaccharides.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of Royal Greens?
Supplementing your daily diet and nutrition routine with Royal Greens can be game-changing to your day. The health benefits that you may experience from just 1 scoop of Royal Greens daily include:
- Increased natural energy and mental clarity
- Improved gut health and digestion
- Reduced stomach bloating and discomfort
- Reduced inflammation
- Let’s also not forget that Royal Greens can confer quite a few benefits that you won’t necessarily feel.
- For example, if your blood flow and cholesterol profile improve, your risk of heart disease can drop significantly, but you may or may not notice it.
- Another example is boosting your immune system. You may not notice anything change in your day-to-day living, but you’ll be much more resistant to sickness.
Who should take Royal greens?
Royal Greens is a supplement that everyone can benefit from. It is stimulant free. This is a great product for anyone looking to fill the gaps in their diet, improve their overall health and function at a peak performance.
When and how to use Royal Greens?
We recommend taking Royal Greens first thing in the morning, mixed with 8-10 oz of cold water. You can drink it by itself, with your breakfast or with a protein shake.
Is Royal Greens third party tested?
Yes, we test every single batch of products.